- HOME > Product > BATTERY INSTRUCTION > NIMH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MANUEL
NIMH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MANUELNIMH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY MANUEL
1. Batteries should be charged prior to use
2. When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please fully charge the battery before use.
3. For charging methods please refers to our technical handbook.
4. Use the correct charger for Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries.
5. Do not reverse charge batteries.
6. Do not short circuit batteries, permanent damage to batteries may result.
7. Do not incinerate or mutilate batteries, may burst or release toxic material.
8. Do not solder directly to cells or batteries.
9. Do not subject batteries to adverse condition such as extreme temperature, deep cycling and excessive overcharge/overdischarge.
10. Store batteries in a cool dry place.
11. Do not mix LY-ON batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
12. Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge may occur.
13. Avoid batteries being used in an airtight compartment. Ventilation should be provided inside the battery compartment; otherwise batteries may generate hydrogen gas, which could cause an explosion if exposed to an ignition source.
14. When connecting a battery pack to a charger, ensure correct polarity.
15. If find any noise, excessive temperature or leakage from a battery, please stop its use.
16. When the battery is hot, please do not touch it and handle it, until it has cooled down.
17. Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
18. When find battery power down during use, please switch off the device to avoid overdischarge.
19. When not using a battery, disconnect it from the device.
20. Unplug a battery by holding the connector itself and not by pulling at its cord.
21. After use, if the battery is hot, before recharging it, allow it to cool in a well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight.
22. Never put a battery into water or seawater.
23. During long term storage, battery should be charged and discharged once every 3 months.
24. Do not attempt to take batteries apart or subject them to pressure or impact. Heat may be generated or
25. fire may result. The alkaline electrolyte is harmful to eyes and skin, and it may damage clothing upon contact.
26. Keep away from children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
27. Battery failure, may not be thrown away, please recycling
28. Store or transport, please let the battery apart and fixed, to prevent external short circuit